Monday, July 12, 2004

Recital of gratitude for Lady Benzedrine and Mara Arya.....

Just wish to evince my love and gratitude to the ravishing duo of LB/MA, the yin and yang of my crazy blogging heart....Much thanks for your presence and your prayers, your dulcet voice and your attentive ears. As I've probably hinted, the last twenty-two months have left me nothing short of physically, emotionally and spiritually exhausted in every facet of my life. The last two weeks I've felt almost totally revived, youthful, and reinvigorated....and yes, even the insomnia that I've always equated as a creative sparkler is starting to wane......

7 comments:

Daniela Kantorova said...

The gratitude is mutual. The amount of inspiration received from The Special D and from The All-Wise A is unsurpassed!

David Von Behren said...

I'll lift my chalice and toast to that.

Arya said...

plthhhhhhh! don't call me that! I love you both too.

Daniela Kantorova said...

One more thing: the parallels between D and me are strange. One of my first posts in the blog in May was about turning points.. would like to elaborate on that one day some more (like Arya's cycles). I've had so much crap going on... and nowadays I finally feel on some type of ascent - at least internally, if not exactly outwardly. Strange also that D's decision to accept the faith and my decision to start practicing it again happened at almost the same time.

Arya said...

yeah, yeah, yeah but if it wasn't for me y'all would have never met. oh and mara you can call me but all wise you cannot. it's a jinx.

Daniela Kantorova said...

lol. give credit where it's due. BUT pray Arya, tell me WHO led my hand to find you in the wide and deep body of water that resembles an ocean rather than a river called amazon?

Arya said...

the concourse i guess, while smiling.