Friday, May 28, 2004

Did I mention....

I'm really pissed off that the computer gulped and swallowed my ten pages tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!! The concourse has their thumbs planted on the tip of their nose, challenging me to prove myself as a writer and I become Anne Sexton overnight....ok, focus little tree, no more blog, back to work............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................NEED COFFEE....................................................................................................................................................................................

No comments: